Thursday, April 11, 2013

so uhm, hi. Something that i have always had an interest in is art. Really any kind, but i really enjoy drawing. I have been drawing since i was about five or so. I really started to get into it once i realized how good my O'pa was. By the way, that's German for grandpa... but anyways. He was the real inspiration in my drawing. Through the years, i got better and better at drawing. This past year or so, i got a little bored with it. I really wanted to do something with it, so i started taking requests from others and drawing them pictures. During the second quarter, i gave a "how to" speech on how to draw a realistic eye. Mrs. Crocker was very impressed with it, so she pulled a few strings and i now teach her home room art. Teaching the sixth graders art has really opened up a lot of doors for me. When i was little, i had a dream of being an art teacher, but thought it was a long shot. And now its actually very possible for me. So thats what i plan to do when i am older and am looking for a career. What are your ideas for your future career? post them!

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! As for my career, I have no clue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Lilly! <3 ;) I want to be a veterinarian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rocks. I don't have a clue what I want to be when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you actually TEACH art! When I heard it on the announcements today, I thought, "Nah,I probably just misheard it or something." That is so cool. Good job, Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great Lilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an amazing artist! You drew my hello kittys!(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing at art! I want to be a pediatrician when I grow up. Good post/story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilly you are amazing.Love you Lilly you are one of my best friends,o and i want to be a Marine.

    ReplyDelete